Conrads Beach Engagement Photos
We absolutely love being wedding and elopement photographers in Halifax because we have close access to gems like Conrads Beach to take engagement photos for our couples! When we were planning E + K’s engagement session, they brought up the idea of getting their photos done at Conrads beach and we did a little happy dance. We absolutely love Conrad’s because it’s not typically too, too busy, its a beautiful long sandy beach and the sun sets in the perfect spot for photos. E + K are getting married this September at the Prince George Hotel in Downton Halifax and we could not be more excited to celebrate their love and party the night away with them.
If you are interested in getting photos done there are a few things to consider.
Wether it be family photos, couples photos, engagement photos, anniversary photos, there are always a few things to take into consideration when picking a spot.
- Do you have a spot that has a lot of significant meaning to you and your partner or family? Good ideas: A place you walk to a lot, the spot you got engaged, a place where you can just sit for hours and talk.
- Does it fit the vibe you are going for? In Nova Scotia, we are lucky enough to have a ton of different locations that give you a bunch of different looks! Urban, wooded areas, beaches, rocky coastlines and more.
- Is it easily accessible for anyone who may have mobility issues?
- Where does the sun rise or set? This will make a huge difference in your photos. Your photographer should be able to look this information up for you and advise what time would be best for photos.
- Is the location busy? If you want photos done at lets say… Peggy’s Cove, you’ll most certainly need to plan around the crowds.
There are always more things that your photographer can make sure you are aware of, but these are just a few tips to think about when planning your session!
Getting married? Looking for a photographer in Halifax or Nova Scotia? Contact Us now to start planning your session!
Like this post? You may also like these beach pics: “Cystal Cresecent Beach Engagement Session” or “Crescent Beach Engagement Session” or even this helpful post on what to wear for your engagement session!
CHRIS & AMBER DEVEAU ARE TRAVELLING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS BASED IN HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, SERVING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO): NEW BRUNSWICK, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, NEWFOUNDLAND, & ALL OF CANADA.